UNIT 11. MISS MOUSE’S GARDEN
Lesson 11.4 Final Party
1. Match some words to the picture.
Miss Mouse – proud
2. Make as many sentences with the words in Task 1 about the story as you can.
3. Choose the correct option.
A) When Miss Mouse was waking up, she saw the mushrooms grew on her sheet.
B) When Miss Mouse woke up, she saw the mushrooms were growing on her sheet.
A) When lunchtime came, Miss Mouse was planting seeds.
B) When lunchtime were coming, Miss Mouse planted seeds.
A) When Miss Mouse was planting seeds, the neighbours came to her house.
B) When Miss Mouse planted seeds, the neighbours were coming to her house.
A) Miss Mouse looked at her garden when the reporter were coming.
B) Miss Mouse was looking at her garden when the reporter came.
A) Miss Mouse called her friend because the garden was growing in her house.
B) Miss Mouse was call her friend because the garden grew in her house.
4. Do you know these words?
Know happen worry
Fill in the gaps.
1. This story… in Mouseville.
2. Field Mouse told Miss Mouse not to… about vegetables.
3. Field Mouse didn’t… where to find Miss Mouse.
4. This story… on the football field.
5. Mice didn’t… what to do with vegetables.
6. Miss Mouse… about her garden.
5. Listen and say “true” or “false” about the sentences in Task 4. Make false sentences true.
6. Listen again. Who said it? Put them in the right order.
7. Roleplay the dialogue between Miss Mouse and the reporter.
8. Imagine that you grew a nice garden. Describe it: what fruits, vegetables you had, how many, what you did with it.