UNIT 11. MISS MOUSE’S GARDEN
Lesson 11. 1 Good Idea!
1. What can you see in the pictures?
I can see a house in the village. There is a garden with some vegetables.
2. Do you know these words? Find the words in the pictures
My address is…
Her address was…
3. Choose the correct
4. Look at the pictures and answer the questions.
What was Miss Mouse’s address?
Who lived in the village?
What did she have in front of her house?
What did Miss Mouse’s neighbours like?
What were other mice doing at Miss Mouse’s house?
How many vegetables can you see in the pictures?
What did Miss Mouse grow in her garden?
How many mice can you see in the pictures?
Where did the postman put the letter?
5. Say a true or false sentence about the pictures. Let your partner say “true” or “false”
6. Do you know these words?
Put the pictures in Task 1 in the right order. Tell the story with these words.
7. Listen and check the order of the pictures in Task 1. Which picture is extra?
8. Listen and check the table.
Other mice were not neat, the garden rows were neat.
9. Write 6 sentences about the extra picture: 5 true and 1 false.
… were on…
… was in…
… came and didn’t see…
… put a letter on…
… was the biggest…