UNIT 13. MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER
Lesson 13.2 Let’s Remember the Stories!
1. Say as many words for each topic as you can.
2. Choose one topic and say which story we read about it. Say 5 sentences about it.
The story about bears at the seaside is about travelling.
The Bear Family went to…
Baby Bear wanted to…
His father told him about…
3. Choose any character from any story. Imagine it is you. Speak about yourself. Let your partner guess who you are.
– I have got a house. I live in it. It is an old house. One day a boy came and we looked for some treasure. The boy found it.
– Are you Ghost Fred?
– Yes, I am.
4. Read and correct 8 mistakes in the table.
In a nest
In a house with a garden
In a house
In a cave
The new nest
Her big garden
Helped to find the treasure
Coloured a dragon
5. Finish the sentences.
Ten monsters are looking at their mother coming from the shop. They are going to hide from her.
1. Daisy is buying a ticket to safari park. She is going to…
2. George is putting all the coins of the treasure on the floor. He is going to…
3. Mother is coming into the shop where there
4. Three bears are packing things into their rucksacks. They are going to…
5. Papa Bear and Baby Bear are pushing the boat to the water. They are going to…
6. Willie is taking a marker and coming up to the wall. He is going to…
6. Choose one character, keep it a secret. Say what he/she has got. Let your partner guess what she/he is going to do.
7. Listen and find the odd one out.
8. Write what you have got and what you are going to do.
I have got a pen. I am going to write 5 sentences.