UNIT 10. HOUSE IN THE DARKNESS
Lesson 10. 5 Таке a Test!
1. Look at the picture and say what is wrong.
There is a sink in the bedroom. I think it is wrong, because the sink is in the kitchen.
2. Make up words out of these letters.
3. Spell a word. Let your partner guess it and say a true sentence about the story.
4. Put these words in the right order. Answer the questions.
Why did Fred live in the old house?
5. Choose: Fred or George.
Say as many sentences about him as you can. Use these words.
6. Listen and correct mistakes in the sentences you hear.
7. Choose any picture of the house and compare your house/ flat with it.
My house / flat is better / bigger / smaller / more colourful than Fred’s house.
I don’t have…