UNIT 7. FORECASTING MACHINE
Lesson 7.3 Tornado Is Coming!
1. Compare these two pictures.
Short – shorter hot – hotter sunny – sunnier
2. Correct 7 mistakes.
3. Make a sentence with “oplala”. Let your partner guess it.
– The board is oplala than my schoolbag.
– The board is prettier than your schoolbag.
– The board is bigger than your schoolbag.
4. Do you know these words?
5. Listen to the story and say which word from Task 4 is not in it. Make up sentences about the story with these words.
6. Which picture matches this part of the story? Why?
7. Say as many sentences as you can about the pictures.
Grandma is running out of the house.
The people are looking at Grandma.
8. Write the answers to the questions.
Where is Daisy going on Saturday? – Daisy is going to the…
Why are Grandma and Daisy wet after the picnic? – They are wet because it is…
Why is Grandma knocking on every door? – She is knocking…
What is everybody waiting for?
What is the weather like on Saturday?
Is the forecasting machine right about the tornado?