UNIT 4. THE BEST PET
Lesson 4.3 Who Is Louder?
1. Make up true sentences about the skeletons with the words
Is fed up with
2. Fill in the gaps. Put the sentences in the right order.
С is sentence number one.
A. The skeletons________________________________ in the wood.
B. The skeletons_______________________________ a pet.
C. The skeletons________________________________ in the house.
D. The dog__________________________ noisy.
E. The skeletons’ house dark.
F. The dog__________________________ quiet.
G. The skeletons_______________________________
H. The skeletons_______________________________ to the shop to exchange their dog.
3. Listen and say if these sentences are true (T) or false (F)
1. The skeletons are fed up with the fish.
2. The fish is too quiet.
3. The skeletons want the dog back.
4. The skeletons go to the zoo.
5. The shop assistant gives them a horse.
6. The rabbit is not fluffy.
7. The skeletons swap the fish.
8. The skeletons take the rabbit home.
4. Fill in the gaps.
A dog is… than a fish. – A dog is noisier than a fish.
A rabbit is… than a fish.
A dog is… than a mouse.
A cat is… than a crocodile.
A fish is… than a parrot.
A kitten is… than a snake.
A parrot is… than a rabbit.
A dog is… than a cat.
5. Think of an animal. Answer the questions. Let your partner guess your animal.
6. Look at the pictures and say what you can see.
I can see a shop assistant. He is older than the big skeleton.
I can see a small skeleton. He is smaller than the shop assistant.
7. In one minute answer as many questions as you can.
Have the skeletons got a pet?
Does the dog bark?
Does the big skeleton like the dog?
Does the fish bark?
Does the fish jump?
Does the shop assistant swap the dog for a snake?
Do the skeletons swap their dog for an aquarium?
Does the fish swim in an aquarium?
Does the small skeleton live with the big skeleton?
Does the fish say “Hello” to the skeletons?
Do the skeletons give one bone for the rabbit?
Does the shop assistant live with two skeletons?
Does the shop assistant give a lion to the skeletons?
Do the skeletons get a green fish?
8. Look at the picture in Task 6 and write 6 sentences about it. Use the words:
Friendlier noisier messier fluffier prettier cleverer