READ FOR PLEASURE
TEXT 1 FAVOURITE LESSONS
Work in groups. Read the texts.
Kim likes Art lessons most of all.
The pupils draw and paint pictures in their albums.
Kim’s favourite colours are yellow, green, blue and pink. She likes to draw pictures of nature. She often draws trees, flowers and butterflies.
Music is Jane’s favourite lesson. The pupils listen to music. They sing a lot of children’s songs. They sing about nature, family and friends. Their teacher always gives them good songs.
Jane likes to sing with her classmates.
2. Ask and answer.
1. What is Jane’s favourite lesson?
2. What do pupils usually do at the Music lessons?
3. What songs do children usually sing?
1. What is Kim’s favourite lesson?
2. What do pupils usually do at the Art lessons?
3. What does Kim often draw?
3. Talk about your favourite lesson.
What do you usually do there? Why do you like this lesson?