Unit 2 FOOD AND DRINKS CLOTHES
Reflexive pronouns (зворотні займенники)
I – myself
We – ourselves
You – yourself
You – yourselves (себе; самі)
He – himself (себе)
They – themselves
She – herself (сам(а))
It – itself
1. Look at the pictures and complete the sentences.
I see myself.
We see our… .
You see your… .
He sees him… .
They see them… .
She sees her… .
It sees it… .
2. Make up twelve sentences using the table.
Draw a picture
Do the homework
Read the text
Clean the room
Cook a cake
Go to the supermarket
Buy a cottage
Water the flowers
3. Do as in the model. Start the sentences with the words in brackets.
Model: She can’t do this exercise herself. She needs help. (They) – They can’t do this exercise themselves. They need help.
1. I can get dressed myself. I am not
2. You may sing yourself. Your voice is strong. (You) –
3. He may go to the shop himself. It is not dark outside. (She) –
4. You can’t do that yourself. You don’t know the rules. (He) –
5. Your brother can clean the room himself. (We) –
6. Her niece can cook a cake herself. (I) –
4. Look at the pictures and remember the words.
5. Write down what you wear in different seasons: in winter, spring, summer and autumn.