UNIT 2. TAKE CARE OF ANIMALS!
Lesson 2.2 These Hens and Those Bears
1. Look and match the words to the pictures.
2. Fill in the gaps.
Seals swim in the sea and eat fish.
A rabbit lives on a farm and has got a big family.
… eat cheese and live underground.
… eat corn and swim in a pond.
… eats grass and walks in the hills.
… says “honk-honk”.
… runs away from a cat.
… hop and have got long ears.
3. Point and say a word. Let your partner say a sentence.
5. Fill in the gaps with 5 words from Task 4.
David and Caroline
Stand near the________________________ ,
With a bright red________________________ .
What does he______________________
And for_________________ will it be?
Fish for seals, as we can see.
(After H. A. Rey)
Listen and check your answers.
6. Mime an animal. Let your partner tell a poem about it.
… will it be?
Cheese for mice, as I can see! – Yes, one point.
7. Find 10 words in this chain. Make up one sentence with them.
8. Spell any name of animal. Let your partner guess it and make a sentence with it.
9. Write two sentences about animals. Make puzzles like in Task 7.